Subject: Re: GLOW and FIELD RENDERING QUESTION
From: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 16:51:26 -0400 (EDT)

Frank Aalbers wrote:

> One tip more ! When using Object dissolve to let objects appear or
> vanisch on ONE frame time , remember that there, even if you make an
> envelope of lets say fr10=100% and fr11=0% , there will be one frame
> made in the even field that has the value of 50% . And this is quiet
> visible when playing the animation .

Not necessarily.  A *linear* change over a single frame will NOT be
"spread out" over the fields when field rendering.  In the example
above, the object will be fully dissolved in both fields of frame 10
and will be fully visible in both fields of frame 11.  Try it.  Just
remember to turn on Linear in Spline Controls for frame 11.

- Ernie

--
Ernie Wright <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]